Design & Define Hot Wax
Introducing Brow Code’s Design & Define Wax. This hot wax has been specifically designed for designing and defining the brows. Sculpting your client’s brows has just been taken to a whole other level!
The Brow Code cruelty-free styling wax has been formulated to easily mould and create a defined shape to your client’s brow whilst removing every single hair. The hot wax has a rich metallic gold colour and is enriched with a signature Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. We want your clients to have the ultimate brow styling experience.
View this post on Instagram
Our Design & Define Hot Wax! 🍯 Sooo creamyyy 🤤⠀ The Brow Code super stunning GOLD wax allows for precise control to nail that brow sculpt every single time!🔑 ⠀ ⠀ Have you registered for a pro account for access to our professional online range?? Join the BC Fam baby 🙏⠀
WANT TO LEARN THE MELANIE MARRIS BROW SCULPT & WAX METHOD?
The Virtual Masterclass Series II - Waxing is available to purchase here.
In this second chapter of the Brow Masterclass series, Melanie showcases her entire waxing method, as seen on @melaniemarriseyebrowstylist. It is a very thorough and in depth, slowed down tutorial explaining the fundamentals of the highly sought-after MM Brow Waxing Method.
Step #1 - Heat the wax until it is completely melted and smooth with a cream/honey consistency.
Step #2 - Clean and prepare the area to be waxed with the Brow Code Micellar.
Step #3 - Check the temperature of the wax before use with a patch test on the inside of the wrist
Step #4 - With a wooden spatula apply a thin, even layer working in the hair growth direction.
Step #5 - Leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax applied.
Step #6 - Allow the applied wax to cool. Raise the edge of the strip of wax slightly then pull off sharply pulling against the hair growth direction.
Step #7 - After hair removal apply after wax oil.
- Avoid extreme heat such as hot baths or shower, saunas and steam rooms for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming and sunbathing (including sunbeds or any exposure to UV light) for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid exercise or anything that makes you sweat for at least 24 hrs.
- Do not apply any perfumed products to the area for 24hrs.
- Wash your hands before scratching or touching the area or try and avoid touch the area all together.
- Avoid the use of make-up on the brow area for 24 hrs.
- No self-tanning products on the area for 24 hrs.
Hydrogenated styrene/ Methyl styrene/indene copolymer, Hydrogenerated Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Mica, BHT, CI 19140, CI 77491, CI 77891.