Advanced Lustre Lamination Kit
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
1. Brow Code’s Lustre Brow Adhesive (a water-soluble brow adhesive used to fix the hairs in place prior to Lustre Brow Lamination).
2. Step 1, 2 & 3 10ml solutions
3. Brow Wrap
About the Brow Code Lustre Lamination Kit
- Vegan-Friendly Formula! We use a Vegan-friendly Keratin solution to ensure we adhere to strict Vegan guidelines
- Services per Lustre Kit: approx 15-18
- We recommend purchasing Brow Gold along with this Lamination kit in order to provide the full recommended experience.
Lustre Lamination Instructions:
Read all Instructions & Important Information below before starting treatment.
1. Apply Brow Code’s Lustre Brow Adhesive evenly throughout the brow in a thin layer. Use a disposable spoolie brush to comb and fix the hairs in place in an upward direction. Ensure you are setting the brow in the exact direction you wish to laminate the hairs in. Once dry, you can apply Step 1 on top.
2. Apply a pea-size amount of Brow Code Lustre Step 1 - Brow Perming Solution to one brow at a time using a dry cotton tip. Take care to keep the solution to the hair area only. Cover brows with Brow Wrap to ensure the hairs are fixed in an upright position. Leave for 5-9 minutes (see hair timing guide below).
3. Remove the Brow Wrap and remove Step 1 with a dry cotton tip. Apply a pea-size amount of Step 2 - Brow Fixing Solution to both brows with a new cotton tip. Cover again using your Brow Wrap to fix the hairs into place. Leave on for 5-9 minutes.
4. Remove the Brow Wrap and remove Step 2 with a dry cotton tip. If desired, here is when you would apply Brow Code tint, we suggest using the Brow Code 122 brush for application of colour and leave tint for a shorter period of time as the lamination process will make hair porous.
5. Apply Step 3 - Brow Keratin Nourish to both brows. Use a generous amount to ensure this is applied to the hair and the skin. Remove after 2 hours with a dry cotton tip or pad.
6. Use Brow Gold Oil to nourish their skin and hair daily. This will prevent hair from drying out and curling. Purchase Brow Gold separately HERE.
Step 1: 5-9 minutes.
Step 2: 5-9 minutes.
Step 3: Remove after 2 hours and apply Brow Gold.
HAIR TYPE GUIDE:
Very Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 5 - 7 Minutes
Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 7 - 8 Minutes
Coarse of Stubborn Hairs: 8 - 9 Minutes
- Tint and other colour deposit techniques develop much faster after lamination due to porous hair. We, therefore, advise to reduce your timings and watch the development of the colour closely.
- Brow Lamination must always be performed before waxing, threading or plucking treatments. IF performing this service after to tidy brows - You must completely avoid getting ANY solution on the area to be waxed.
- Do not apply scrubs to the eyebrow area before lamination.
- Never use the same brush to apply Step 1 and Step 2. You must use two disposable brushes for both steps.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with distilled water.
HOW BROW LAMINATION WORKS:
When the Brow Perming Solution is applied, the chemical process breaks down the bonds within each hair, allowing them to morph and move into a new shape. When the Brow Fixing Solution is applied, the hair bond remodels into the new shape. The Brow Keratin is applied at the end of the treatment to restore moisture back into the brows and skin.
NOTE: The new brow design and shape takes up to 48 hours for the bonds to lock into place and cure, which is why it is important to emphasise that the client follows the correct aftercare for 48 hours post-treatment.
BROW LAMINATION CLIENT AFTERCARE:
What should and should not be done 24 hours post-treatment for the longevity of results:
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use Brow Code Gold Brow Growth Oil daily.
- Do not apply make-up or undertake further eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna/working out for 24-48 hours. Any excess moisture after this time can cause a slight curl/frizz to the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours either side of the treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for 48 hours prior and 48 hours after treatment.
NOTE: If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to soothe and seek medical advice.