Indus Valley Henna Powder
Specially formulated with botanical ingredients and extracts, the Brow Code Indus Valley Henna is sourced from the finest Henna plantations. The formula features carefully selected herbal extracts and essential oils to provide a longer-lasting, vibrant Henna tint. The Indus Valley Henna is ammonia free and a natural powder.
Each Henna tube contains 50 measured capsules (125mg) with each capsule representing the correct measurement for one treatment. The handy capsule measurement prevents messy product wastage.
The Henna will stain the skin for up to 14 days and the hair for up to 4 weeks. An entire Henna Kit is also available.
Important Note: For professionals only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Prior to Henna Treatment:
- There must be no sunless tan/self-tanners used on your client’s skin prior to Brow Henna application. This will turn the henna a green or yellow shade.
- Ensure your client doesn’t apply Retin-A, AHA around the brow area for 72 hours before the treatment.
- A patch test must be performed 24-48 hours prior to use.
Step #1 - Mix one capsule of Brow Code Henna colour with 10-12 drops of the Rose Water in your mixing dish. Break up any spherical circles that may be present with the brush. Set the mixture aside for 5-10 mins to allow the henna powder to form a smooth paste.
Step #2 - Cleanse the brows using the Brow Conditioning Cleanser. For oily skin types or when removing heavy makeup, work your fingertips in a circular motion to deeply cleanse the brow hairs and surrounding skin. Remove with a dry cotton round.
Step #3 - Gently exfoliate the brow area using the Brow Scrub. The fruit enzyme exfoliant is essential to remove any build-up of dead skin cells & allows the henna to create a more even and longer-lasting stain. Remove all traces from skin and brows using a damp cotton round.
Step #4 - Once dry, carefully apply the first layer of henna to one brow at a time to create your desired shape. Apply the second layer to each brow and keep the area moist by applying small amounts of henna paste or Rose Water to the brow, which allows the Henna to continue to develop during this time. For a deeper stain, apply a third layer. Allow the Henna to develop on the brows for a total time of 15-25 minutes.
Step #5 - Remove the moist henna with a damp cotton round. Wipe the Henna from each brow in a gentle motion from the head to the tail of the brow. Be careful not to scrub back and forth as this can remove the Henna stain.
Step #6 - Treat the brows by gently massaging Brow Gold Oil into the brow hairs and the skin. The Brow Gold helps to lock in the colour for a longer-lasting stain whilst adding extra nourishment and shine to each hair, creating fuller, healthier brows.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA around the brow area for 72 hours after the treatment.
- Do not undertake this treatment alongside Lamination for 48 hours.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours post-application.
- Keep the brow area dry and free of any products for 24 hours after application.
- Do not apply brow makeup for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid sunbathing and sun exposure for 24 hours to lessen the chance of the Henna fading.
- Avoid swimming/saunas/sweating for at least 24 hours post-application.
- Do not exfoliate or rub the brow area post application as this will cause the Henna to fade quicker.
- Apply Brow Code Brow Growth Oil daily to keep brows nourished & healthy.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, p- phenylenediamine, cellulose gum, henna, citric acid, magnesium sulfate, silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, rosa damascena -flower powder, crocus sativus flower extract, p- aminophenol, resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 1-naphthol, aloe barbadensis leaf powder, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, m-aminophenol, toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1 ,5-naphthalenediol.