DIY Henna Kit
From the power of Ancient traditions with the discoveries of modern sciences comes the most advanced Brow Henna.
This kit features everything you need to achieve do it yourself Henna eyebrows, in the comfort of your own home. There are four kits available in different colours: black, dark brown, light brown and blonde. Each kit contains enough product for 5 treatments.
- Brow Conditioning Cleanser 15ml
- Rose Water Fixing Solution 10ml
- Brow Gold 5ml
- Henna Capsules x 5
- Brow Scrub 10ml
- Mixing Dish
- Tinting Applicator Stick
A PATCH TEST MUST BE PERFORMED 24-48 HOURS PRIOR TO USE
Twist and pull open and mix one capsule of Brow Code Henna colour with 10-12 drops of the Rose Water in your mixing dish. Break up any spherical circles that may be present with the brush. Set the mixture aside for 5-10 mins to allow the henna powder to form a smooth paste.
Cleanse the brows using the Brow Conditioning Cleanser. For oily skin types or when removing heavy makeup, work your fingertips in a circular motion to deeply cleanse the brow hairs and surrounding skin. Remove with a dry cotton round.
Gently exfoliate the brow area using the Brow Scrub. The fruit enzyme exfoliant is essential to remove any build-up of dead skin cells & allows the henna to create a more even and longer-lasting stain. Remove all traces from skin and brows using a damp cotton round.
Once dry, carefully apply the first layer of henna to one brow at a time in order to create your shape. Follow with the second brow. Apply your second layer to each brow and keep the area moist by applying small amounts of henna paste or Rose Water to the brow, which allows the Henna to continue to develop during this time. For a deeper stain, apply a third layer. Total developing 15-25 mins.
Remove the henna by soaking each brow with a dampened cotton round using water. Soak each brow until the henna becomes a paste again & wipe away the excess henna from the inner eye to the outer eye. Be sure not to scrub back and forth.
Treat the brows by gently massaging Brow Gold Oil into the brow hairs and the skin. The Brow Gold helps to lock in the colour for a longer-lasting stain whilst adding extra nourishment and shine to each hair, creating fuller, healthier brows.
Henna Before & Aftercare
- All patch tests must be performed 48 hours prior to henna application.
- Ensure the brow area has been thoroughly cleansed and scrubbed prior to henna application. This will assist with a longer-lasting stain on the skin.
- There must be no sunless tan/self-tanners used on the skin prior to Brow Henna application. This will turn the henna a green or yellow shade.
- Do not undertake this treatment alongside Lamination for 48 hours.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA around the brow area for 72 hours either side of the treatment.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours post-application.
- Keep the brow area dry and free of any products for 24 hours after application.
- Do not apply brow makeup for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid sunbathing and sun exposure for 24 hours to lessen the chance of the Henna fading.
- Avoid swimming/saunas/sweating for at least 24 hours post-application.
- Do not exfoliate or rub the brow area post application as this will cause the Henna to fade quicker.
- Apply Brow Code Brow Growth Oil daily to keep brows nourished & healthy.
BEFORE & AFTERS