Wax Warmer + FREE 1kg Wax
BUY THE NEW PRO WAX WARMER & RECEIVE A FREE DESIGN & DEFINE HOT WAX 1KG.
No code needed.
The Brow Code Professional Wax Warmer is a digital wax warmer suitable for all hot and strip wax. The sleek, stylish, and black Wax Warmer offers quick heating capabilities for efficiency, a non-stick surface coating for ease of clean-up, and a compact design for travel convenience.
The Professional Wax Warmer Features:
- A Spatula Bar to rest the spatula on. This will help create a mess-free workstation while saving space and time.
- A Teflon-coated non-stick surface, which makes clean up easy.
- Rapid heat-up capabilities.
- Adjustable unit switch.
- Digital thermostat controls.
- Digital temperature display.
- See-through and vented cover to ensure temperature regulation and assist with monitoring.
- Fixed and stable design, including non-slip bottom grips.
- Maximum temperature - 120 Celsius/248 Fahrenheit
- Capacity - 500ml
- Power - 100w
- AC-Input with 110-240V, 50HZ
- Size - 154 x 183 x 92mm
12 Month Warranty:
To ensure the safe use of this product, our company complies with AQSIQ and the implementation of after-sale services. Excluding After Services:
- Beyond the free maintenance period.
- Damage or breakdown caused by the customer.
- Incorrect use or customer did not follow instructions.
- Customer disassembled product.
- Damage caused by human factors (error operation, bump, drop, incorrect voltage input.)
Step #1 - Connect the wax warmer to the power supply.
Step #2 - Turn the wax warmer on by tapping on the power button.
Step #3 - Set the temperature by touching the temperature increase (+) or temperature decrease (-) button.
Step #4 - Once the temperature is set, the wax warmer will automatically begin melting the wax.
Step #5 - You can adjust the temperature to C°/ F° using the unit switch button to set the display of the temperature.
Step #6 - Ensure you have switched off the wax warmer after use by tapping on the power button.
- Please unplug the appliance when finished using or not in use.
- Keep the area around the machine dry, do not place the wax warmer in water or pour water into the wax warmer.
- Do not use the wax warmer if there is damage to the power supply.
- Keep the wax warmer away from children.
- Please do not use the wax warmer to boil water.
- Do not use the wax warmer while bathing.